You are responsible for the corporate housekeeping for the European and North African entities. Due to management changes several of these entities need to be restructured and management members need to be dismissed/appointed.
- corporate lawyer / candidate civil law notary
- or a seasoned paralegal
- good knowledge of and experience with corporate housekeeping
- experience with working in a large international company
- fluent in English, both written and spoken
- flexible to travel to Germany on a regular basis
- working with an internationally operating company
- that is the market leader in its field
- full time assignment for 3-4 months, start a.s.a.p.
- working partly from the European head office based in Germany and partly from home